How to use this website
- Use the menu buttons on left to discover more about colonic hydrotherapy and its benefits
- Use this site to find a recognised therapist near to you in the UK
- You will find useful questions to ask a therapist before you undergo treatment with them
- If you are a professional and would like to join the IPCH, there is a list of requirements under IPCH Membership. If you would like to train at the School of Hydrotherapy, go to www.colonictraining.co.uk
Welcome to the website designed to answer everything you always wanted to know about colonic hydrotherapy
Colonic hydrotherapy as part of a detox programme is for you, if you want to:
- Improve energy levels
- Improve skin condition
- Feel lighter and cleaner
- Kickstart a healthier life style
- Kickstart a slimming programme
- Sort out IBS symptoms once and for all
- Sort out poor elimination and laxative dependency
- Improve digestion and eliminate bloating and flatulence
The Institute of Professional Colon Hydrotherapy (IPCH) was founded as a professional body of qualified therapists who have trained and graduated from the School of Colonic Hydrotherapy (formely the Scottish School of Colonic Hydrotherapy) a leading training body since 1993.
All IPCH registered colonic hydrotherapists are fully trained to recommend dietary changes, detox procedures and nutritional supplements to address the underlying causes of symptoms.
All IPCH registered therapists carry professional indemnity insurance.
The philosophy of IPCH members is to focus on you, the client, and help you achieve the ultimate goal of better health.